- This event has passed.
AGM 24 March 2018 @ 10:45 am
24 March, 2018 @ 10:00 - 17:00
Dear all slnga Adviser, Executive members and all members
I would like to invite you all in our Annual General Meeting (AGM) on 24th Mar 2018 at Tooting and Mitcham Community Sport Club, Imperial Fields, Bishopsford Road, MordenSM4 6BF.
- Presentation from ex-servicemen personnel GWAC and their supporters at 11:00 hours to 13:00 hours. Please please Please be seated by 10:45 hours.
- a) SAFA – Armed Forces Charity London Branch Manager – Shiela Limbu (Bhanji)
- b) RFEA – The Forces Employment Charity – Ram Galami
- c) CAN – CAN project officer – Sanju Gurung Interpreter
- d) GWAC – Gurkha Welfare benefit in Nepal and UK – Gary Ghale (Rtd Capt)
- Break 13:00 – 14:00 hours
- Annual General Meeting (AGM) 2018 open session
- a) General Secretary reports
- b) Treasurer report
- c) Chairman/Vice Chairs report
- d) Review last AGM report
- e) Review members’ questions if you have submitted any
- f) Any changes for constitution points?
- Administrations points (coordination and timing)
- a) Place Hall – TMC
- b) Time – 10:45 hours
- c) Tea, Coffee, Biscuits
- d) Lunch – how we do it? Please give me your suggestions – messing, restaurant, free or contributions etc and important are figures??????? Without figures we can’t provide food.
- Any other business
- a) Summer families get together: Saturday, 09 Jun 2018 – TMC or Morden Park
- b) Armed Forces Day: London Borough of Merton?
- c) Teej Ladies festival: on 8th Sep 2018 – TMC
- d) Dashain Party National festival – TMC
- e) Remembrance Day: 11th November 2018 – Venue: Haig homes Morden??????
- d) Combo Party: 12th Jan 2019 – TMC